Friday, August 15, 2008

Take It Like a Woman

Well, since the ol' Roundhouse Rooster hasn't been showing his face lately, I guess I'll do what I do best, which is TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION FOR MY OWN TACTICAL BENEFIT.

Today, while on my continuing mission of T.I.A., I came across this report (okay, I didn't; my crew did during breaks from gold-farming. What? C-4's expensive....), in which a Georgian journo is dubbed "The Rambo of Lady News Reporters"  for GETTING SHOT WHILE DOING A LIVE REPORT IN A WAR ZONE. Observe:



Having taken (and given) plenty of lead in my day, I can tell you the young lady HANDLED IT LIKE A SOLDIER, continuing her report even as she's being bandaged up. (And, I have to admit, it's kinda flattering to have someone so tough nicknamed after you.)

See, Chuckles? You FINISH THE MISSION, regardless of threat to life and limb.  Maybe you could ponder this as you sit around in your multi-colored diaper, trying to reach a "higher state of consciousness" by paying hucksters a "lot of money".

Because you can bet your ass that I'll finish mine.

Until that day,
R-bo

(I don't really understand what the above designation signifies; it's just what my cyber-crew calls me).



No comments: