Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dear John...

Hi. It's Chuck (no, not "Chuckles", although I did after reading that :).

You know, I'm at a very different place in my life. I'm older, (hopefully) wiser. I've learned that anger is your anchor, holding you back. It's one of the tenets of a new philosophy I'm trying, called Totus Gnarus (I don't know what it means, but they promise to tell us by the end of week four).

Anyways, the idea is to try to get in touch with your inner self, and give that self a hug. You sound like you really need one, John. And that's why I've agreed to meet you halfway, here on this blog. I think I can help you, if you'll let me, and if you can let yourself be helped.

Think about it.

Sincerely,
Chuck

P.S. As for the "high heels", they serve a purpose. Read more about them here.

No comments: