Monday, April 28, 2008

Where Do I Start Barfing First?

...'Cause I haven't been this sick since my first bottle of Tiger Piss in Saigon on r'n'r, '66.

First, let's think about the original phrase: "Sticks and stones may break my bones...". You're damn right they will, because STICKS AND STONES ARE VERY EFFECTIVE PRIMITIVE WEAPONS. Perfect for handling a knuckle-dragger like you, Chuckles.

And, seriously, again with the smiley face? Now I feel like I have to go blow up a kitten, just to "level out". (My neighborhood's running low on kittens...)

You know what you can do with your parachute? The last time I had to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, my chute got hung up, which forced me to cut away necessary combat gear, leaving me in enemy territory with only a knife (and yes, STICKS AND STONES) to defend myself against a superior force. Guess who walked out of the jungle, alive and ready to fight? And guess who was left to rot in smoldering pieces?

I don't need your "patience", either. I have my own brand, forged of combat experience and sweat from John Wayne's corset. I have the eternal patience of a warrior:
He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War. c.400-320 b.c.

I will be waiting, Chuck. And I will be victorious.

Toodles,
-Rambo

P.S. Really, man, ditch the smilies. Along with all of your "shirtlessness", they don't help your image.





No comments: