Sunday, April 27, 2008

To All Relevant Parties:

We, of the law firm of Schmutz, Gaff and Gaff, having been retained as legal council for Mr. Chuck Norris, wish to introduce this web-based log, or "blog".

Recently, the following post was brought to our client's attention:


I've been gettin' recon about some Chuck Norris guy, runnin' around in cowboy boots kickin' things. So I'll say this just once, 'cause if I repeated myself, the sound of my voice would stop your heart: The only good chuck is ground chuck. Take that, Norris.



The above quote is attributed to one Mr. John J. Rambo. Since our client is, of course, a peaceful law-abiding citizen, we have advised him to engage Mr. Rambo only in the online domain, in order to resolve this particular dispute.

This blog will serve as a public forum, wherein Mr. Rambo and our client may work out their conflicts non-violently.

Sincerely,

Leon Schmutz, Attorney

No comments: